We are searching for a Marketing Specialist - Growth Hacker to ignite our international expansion.
As a part of Marketing team, you will be responsible for development and execution of overall marketing strategy for company international expansion.
Your single most important target will be to identify the most efficient ways to accelerate company growth and market adoption.
- Develop and execute overall international expansion marketing strategy (compelling digital strategy to enhance lead generation and raise brand-awareness).
- Develop and execute regional-based marketing strategies and plans from concept to ROI evaluation.
- Design different kinds of content (brochures, white-papers, case studies, blogposts, videos, podcasts) and it´s promotion (social media, webinars, e-mailing).
- Collaborate with the sales teams to develop marketing strategies for individual markets that are in line with the company targets, regional vision and sales objectives.
- Assist in development of product positioning and messaging.
Who You Are
- Independent and surprisingly efficient: You get a lot done quickly on your own, and can translate your skills into deliverables.
- You strive to be the best: Self-driven and make things happen, show a strong desire to succeed, always looking for opportunities, determined in pursuit of your own and company goals.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. You can confidently break down tricky topics in writing and in person.
- You have 3+ years’ experience within a similar role.
Some Extra Skills that Would be a Strong Advantage
- Design software experience (Photoshop, InDesign or Adobe Illustrator).
- Another foreign language (Spanish, German, Italian or French).
- Working place: U Vodárny 2965/2, Brno – Královo Pole or Laubova 1729/8, Prague 3
- Send us your CV at [email protected] or link to your LinkedIn profile.
- Are you interested in anything before you send us a CV? Contact our HR specialist on the phone number +420 736 116 182.
I AM INTERESTED IN THIS POSSITION